From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: Stefan Schweizer <genstef@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] Re: [gentoo-dev] [ANNOUNCE] Project Sunrise - Gentoo User Overlay
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 08:18:19
Hi Stefan,

My apologies if this is a stupid question that I could have known.  Is
this overlay hosted on Gentoo hardware?  And does it allow non-Gentoo
people to commit to it?  Would it be possible to for instance have the
Gentoo/Alt prefix overlay hosted on this thing and have our external
contributors being able to commit?  Reading the project page, I get the
feeling this would be possible.  How is your attitute towards hosting
the Gentoo/Alt prefix tree?

Thanks for your time.