From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] OSX version
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 08:12:40
1 That ebuild is wrong. For ppc-macos is calls ./configure instead of
2 econf, and I know why, because configure appears to hang in a loop if
3 you use econf. After I 'fixed' this problem make ran without problems
4 on Tiger for me.
5
6 I checked in my simplification/correction of the ebuild plus the patch
7 that simply removes Darwin5 support from configure, because it hangs on
8 Darwin8. I think it hangs on Darwin7 too, but since there is a separate
9 check for Darwin7 this is never tested. Darwin8 has POSIX compliance at
10 this point.
11
12 Let me know if it yields in any problems for you, Nick.
16 Hasan Khalil wrote:
17 >