From: Marcin Gabrowski <gaber@×××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] New document: Project targets
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:59:01
1 Hello,
2
3 On 2005-12-14, at 20:25, Grobian wrote:
4 >> Look in the future, iPods as mobile mounting devices with Gentoo.
5 >> Such geekness :>
6 >
7 > I don't think that's geek... It starts to get geeky when you run
8 > Linux
9 > on your iPod so only 60% of its functions work and still call it cool.
10 > :)
11 Hum, I've got dualboot ipod, with iPodLinux and AppleOS.
12 ipodlinux is interested as "another user experience", but lack such
13 functionality as working Poweroff, it makes unuseable for me now.
14 I see progress at this project. Give it time, and will be good. :-)
15
16 > I agree with Dirk that the capabilities of the Linux kernel are not
17 > really of interest for this discussion.
18 True.
21 gg: 606 ripe: mg3051 jid: gaber/gentoo.pl

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature