From: Philipp Riegger <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] eapify and stuff
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 22:42:58
1 Hi!
2
3 As i already mentioned, i almost finished bootstraping on OS X. Next
4 thing i want to get to work is tinc, but i have now idea how to do
5 that. I read about the script eapify, but i do not want to read it
6 and it has no help, as far as i can see. So what's the usual
7 procedure when testing an ebuild that s not yet in the tree? Copy it
8 from the main tree to prefix tree and run eapify? Or does eapify do
9 the copying thing, too? I think i know what should be done, some
10 simple 3-7 steps how it is done the easiest way would be great.
11
12 Thanks,
13 Philipp
14 --