From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] bootstrap gcc-apple fails
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 11:31:16
On 09-04-2006 12:24:03 +0200, Tobias Hahn wrote:
> I have included the --disable-multilib manually in the boostrap script > and now everything works fine :-).
Ok.
> I.e. almost everything. The script bootstraps portage to > $PREFIX/usr/portage-alt-prefix, which portage does not know about. I added a > symlink portage->portage-alt-prefix to fix this. And for some reason, the
Hmmm, I thought I dealt with this. Looks like a bug to me.
> bootstrap script sets up the symlink for curl, but does not add FETCHCOMMAND > and RESUMECOMMAND to make.conf.
Yeah, this is where I stopped. Adding the symlink for curl or wget is wrong, as that should be solved through DEFAULT_PATH. But that route has not yet been explored. The idea is to be able to just grab the binaries from the host-os as long as necessary.