From: Jared Thomas <jaredathomas@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] Re: mac intel - prefix staus
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 09:26:06
Roberto Griso <griso.roberto <at> gmail.com> writes:

> > what is the prefix status for mac intel ?
Kito has provided a simple x86-macos profile which you can get from his gentoo dev site. Using this profile I have been able to succesfully bootstrap and compile a prefixed gentoo base system with a couple tweaks to packages, cofigure options and the like. There are curently no x86-macos keyworded packages and I'm currently working on fixing a couple ebuilds that donot build correctly when ppc-macos is not in the arch list. -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list