From: "Chris L. Mason" <clmason@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Test results from x86-macos
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 20:10:43
On 9/10/06, Grobian <grobian@g.o> wrote:
> > Thank you for diving into it. > > Can you produce a list of ebuilds that you keyworded so I can commit > them to the tree? >
I was going to do this, but then I tried "emerge sync" and overwrote all my stuff. :( Basically you can keyword all the stuff installed during the instructions (up to gawk) and then all the dependencies installed when emerge'ing portage. Also, "emerge system" never did anything. Thanks, Chris -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list