From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Tool to add EAPI="prefix"
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 17:34:40
1 Sure let me clean up a few issues, and add this functionality, then
2 I'll put it out.
3
4 On 5/15/06, Grobian <grobian@g.o> wrote:
5 > Hi matt!
6 >
7 > Could you perhaps also do the
8 > "make DESTDIR=${D} install" -> "make DESTDIR=${EDEST} install"
9 > trick in your script? That would make it probably perfect for a lot
10 > ebuilds...
11 >
12 > I like the idea!