From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: [PREFIX] Syntax error in toolchain.eclass
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:48:59
1 Hey everyone, sorry I'll be out of the loop until about the 7th of
2 may. Work, moving, and family are keeping me waaaaay to busy until then.
3
4 On Apr 12, 2006, at 2:11 AM, Grobian wrote:
5
6 > On 11-04-2006 22:35:06 -0700, m h wrote:
7 >> On 4/11/06, Brian Harring <ferringb@×××××.com> wrote:
8 >>> Distributed would be a bit better here...
9 >>>
10 >>> Would suggest if folks set up their own branches, stick to
11 >>> subversion
12 >>> so merge history can be preserved...
13 >>>
14 >>> (that and someone nudge over the missing anon* still).
15 >>
16 >> Would it be worthwhile to set up a berlios or sourceforge project? I
17 >> think something like trac would be nice. I'd like to file bugs
18 >> and be
19 >> able to browse changes to the source tree.
20 >
21 > I would favour sourceforge. They have SVN, and I probably will
22 > keep on
23 > having access to it then as well as any other non-gentoo developer
24 > that
25 > wants to join.
26
27 I just finished setting up svn and trac on one of my colo machines
28 for work. After work calms down, I'd be happy to set something up
29 there if everyone wants that. I'm really starting to like trac(and
30 coincidentally hate bugzilla), and for our humble few users I have no
31 problem footing the bill for bandwidth. It would also be nice and
32 probably more efficient to be able to give people like matt commit
33 access without having to go through the rigamorole of becoming a
34 Gentoo dev.
35
36 I'll catch up on bugs and mails when I get back, I know there are
37 tons and exg and myself left the svn in a broken state. I promise
38 I'll fix them all up ASAP.
41 --Kito
47 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list