From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Documentation Update
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:09:57
1 Hasan Khalil wrote:
2 > Thanks all for your feedback. Any other issues?
3
4 yes, maybe a little bit off topic, but could we put somewhere that
5 people please, please, please write the full name of a package in a bug
6 instead of "package X compiles"? It takes too long to do an emerge -p X
7 to find out where in the tree it is. Having dev-foo/X would be so much
8 nicer!
9
10 Ok, probably noone is going to do it, so I had some evil thoughts of
11 hooking MonetDB up for the job in evilish raw MIL mode... or even MAL if
12 the startup time still is too big. These are big evil plans, and I need
13 a holiday for it, I think, just to get rid of some personal frustration ;)
17 Fabian Groffen
18 eBuild && Porting
19 Gentoo for Mac OS X
20 --