From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] porting maxos port to posix (ala openpkg)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 20:36:19
Hi,

As far as I know, this path is envisioned but since I needs some large
investments, there is not much to tell about when this is to come.  It
is in the line of development, however.

To give you another 302, you might look around in the gentoo-portage
list, because there this idea will be cooked.  We OSXers will probably
be the first ones to consume (use) it.

Maybe this helps a bit

-- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list