From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] ppc-macos est mort, vive ppc-macos?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:41:49
1 On 13-09-2006 09:23:46 +0200, Dirk Schönberger wrote:
2 > >> Just a bit confused, I thought that some prefixed-progress was finally
3 > >> being made.
4 > >
5 > > It means that what's in the Gentoo tree now, which was already
6 > > deprecated for ages (there isn't even an official installer) is dead.
7 > > At least from my point of view it is. The prefix stuff, at least on
8 > > OSX/PPC is usable enough to be a replacement for that.
11 > This is sad. Seems there is nolonger a supported way of building source
12 > packages
13 > for MacOSX into root, to be found without special environments.
14 > If I wanted to use prefixed trees, I could also use Darwinports or Frink :(
15 >
16 > Sorry about your decision, even if I think you have the right to do this.
17
18 use PREFIX=""
19
20 I guess creating a profile with all package.provided stuff would be able
21 to do it, so a simulation of what you have is there.
24 Fabian Groffen
25 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project
26 --
27 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list