From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] More prefixed ebuilds
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 00:23:52
1 On Apr 24, 2006, at 4:20 PM, Christopher Chan wrote:
2 > Hi guys,
5 HI!
6
7 > I’ve been working with Matt and I’ve got some additional ebuilds
8 > that I updated to work in prefixed environment – gentoolkit, gcc-
9 > config, some others. Also, I created a baselayout that is better
10 > fit for a prefixed environment (though there are still things to
11 > fix to work completely). What’s the proper place or method for
12 > getting these changes in?
16 I'm gone for about 2 more weeks, but when I get back I will have anon
17 svn and a separate svn repo that I can give out accounts for. Oh, and
18 trac too.
21 --Kito
28 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list