From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Taking a break
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 19:23:22
I feel very sorry to hear this.

I appreciate all of your (both) efforts and time you have put into me.
I have lots to learn, but I'm happy with the base I got from you.

I hope there will be room in the future for some fruitful cooperation.
If not I hope I can still have a chat with you two every once in a while
when I'm not here in this group, or Gentoo as a whole.

Best regards,
Fabian

-- Fabian Groffen Gentoo for Mac OS X -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list