From: Paul Waring <paul@×××.net>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] About your bugzilla reports
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:25:35
1 On Tue, Sep 20, 2005 at 08:55:13PM +0200, Grobian wrote:
2 > In a reply to your latest flood of bug mails, I would like to ask you on
3 > behalf of the Gentoo/OSX team to keep this in mind, and where possible:
4
5 Why has this gone out to the gentoo-osx list? If you have a problem with
6 the way a particular user is filing bugzilla reports I would suggest
7 taking it up with them privately (presumably you know their email
8 address as I believe you need one to sign up with bugzilla). Sending a
9 personally addressed email to a mailing list is not only confusing for
10 anyone who doesn't know the background but also, in my opinion at least,
11 inconsiderate towards both the user in question and everyone else on the
12 list.
13
14 Paul
17 Rogue Tory