From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] On keywording ppc-macos
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:33:02
1 On Aug 23, 2005, at 12:30 PM, Grobian wrote:
2
3 > Hi all (well, ok, Hi Kito, Lina and Hasan basically ;))
4
5 [...]
6
7 > So, what do you guys think?
10 This might possibly be the first gentoo related email I've ever read
11 that I agreed with 100%.
12
13 Needless to say, I support all of the proposals you wrote.
14
15 On a somewhat related note, we need to decide sooner than later on
16 how distinguish between the collision-protect and non-collision-
17 protected profiles in ebuilds, as some things that are getting in the
18 tree break with a proper gentoo environment, mostly auto{conf,make}
19 issues at the moment (-a -c -f stuff, etc) , as well as python issues
20 creeping up as well, but this will probably get more convoluted very
21 shortly...
22
23 --Kito
26 > --