From: "Mike Z." <shootingstar@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Re: Documentation Update
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 02:23:01
On 25/08/2005, at 3:36 PM, Grobian wrote:

> [...]
Definitely, compilation is fine, but you need to have some sort of runtime testing as well. On the note of libraries, I would think, rather than keywording libraries that compile, we should wait until an application that requires them also needs to be keyworded. This will probably depend on which library it is, but it'd mean that we have a full deptree for each application, as well as a useful real- world test case. Mike Z. [shootingstar] -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list