From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Prefix tree location
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:17:31
On Sunday 25 June 2006 09:44, Grobian wrote:
> Emanuele, Kito, Diego?  Any problems with putting our current tree on > SF?
Yes, I asked already that we remain on Gentoo Infra to avoid yet another flame war. So please don't, or you're going to be without cover next time someone will try to shot you down (as in, I can't try to cover you up if you're no more under my TLP). Rather, I was going to ask Stuart for an overlays.gentoo.org overlay for the basic Gentoo/Alt overlay; I suppose the same can happen for the prefix work, too. -- Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/ Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE