From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Documentation Update
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:32:40
1 On Aug 10, 2005, at 13:09, Grobian wrote:
2
3 > could we put somewhere that people please, please, please write the
4 > full name of a package in a bug instead of "package X compiles"?
5
6 Added last night, and figured I'd give it a bit more thought before
7 announcing it, but then realized that it'd be better to hold off on
8 my own thoughts and get the feedback of the team instead/first.
9
10 Please revise and see if there are any other entries to the table in
11 section 2.3 that should be there but aren't. I kept it pretty simple
12 for now, since that sort of information should really be covered in a
13 policy page and not the installation/usage guide. Yet another plea
14 for book-format documentation (let's avoid feature creep for now,
15 though). :)
19 Hasan Khalil
20 eBuild and Porting Co-Lead
21 Gentoo for Mac OS X