From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Documentation Update
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:32:40
On Aug 10, 2005, at 13:09, Grobian wrote:

> could we put somewhere that people please, please, please write the > full name of a package in a bug instead of "package X compiles"?
Added last night, and figured I'd give it a bit more thought before announcing it, but then realized that it'd be better to hold off on my own thoughts and get the feedback of the team instead/first. Please revise and see if there are any other entries to the table in section 2.3 that should be there but aren't. I kept it pretty simple for now, since that sort of information should really be covered in a policy page and not the installation/usage guide. Yet another plea for book-format documentation (let's avoid feature creep for now, though). :) -- Hasan Khalil eBuild and Porting Co-Lead Gentoo for Mac OS X

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature