From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] Creating a profile (package.provided)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:42:22
> > If you copied my profile, you need to put the openssl provide back in. >
ok, did that. But now I'm complaining about missing virtual/libintl. This isn't even in the prefix tree! Didn't you run into that issue? #emerge -av system ...SNIP/SNIP... These are the packages that would be merged, in order: Calculating system dependencies \ emerge: there are no ebuilds to satisfy "virtual/libintl". (dependency required by "sys-apps/sed-4.1.4-r1" [ebuild]) !!! Problem resolving dependencies for sys-apps/sed !!! Depgraph creation failed. -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list