From: Christopher Chan <cchan@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o, gentoo-alt@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-osx] Re: [gentoo-alt] portage-prefix discussions
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:11:54
So, for the most part, portage-prefix discussions will go into gentoo-alt?
I'm just making sure since most of my topics and interest are related to
prefix specifically, and not necessarily osx.

If all agree, then great (meaning, people who have been great at answering
questions here will join and participate in gentoo-alt).

Same goes with IRC as well (I would assume)