From: Hasan Khalil <gongloo@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Current status
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 18:34:28
On Jul 30, 2005, at 12:07, Philipp Riegger wrote:

> Is there still something goin on? This ML seems to be very quiet.
There is definitely stuff going on! Unfortunately, not much is documented. Assuming that you want to stay on top of more than just what new packages have been keyworded (you can use the great services at http://packages.gentoo.org or the like for that), There are two ways to keep track of the project status. 1) Follow the ppc-macos@g.o alias on http://bugs.gentoo.org. Once you have an account on our bugzilla, you should be able to recieve automatic e-mails on any bug that ppc-macos is involved in. 2) Drop in and ask (or listen) on IRC. Our channel is #gentoo-osx on freenode. Hope this helps. Sorry we haven't had the best PR lately, but we just don't have the staff/manhours to keep on top of all that. Personally, I'd rather spend my limited free time on development rather than documentation. Once we have more devs, this will [hopefully] change. It's good to see continued interest. -- Hasan Khalil eBuild and Porting Co-Lead Gentoo for Mac OS X

PGP.sig application/pgp-signature