From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] profiles jungle (was: >=app-portage/esearch-0.7.1 masked)
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:26:24
Ok, with shame I think I can say I learned something.  Since progressive
inherits from macos I consider it to be wrong to have collision-protect
USE flags in the macos/use.mask file.  Instead they should go into the
macos/10.[34]/use.mask files.  I corrected this issue already in CVS.
If someone still has some nice comment on this, please say so.