From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] Creating a profile (package.provided)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:41:29
On Mar 16, 2006, at 5:37 PM, m h wrote:

> Ncurses ended up failing... >>>> Safely unmerging already-installed instance... > No package files given... Grabbing a set. >>>> Original instance of package unmerged safely. > !!! EBUILD_PHASE=postinst > !!! D=/tmp/Mar16
Ok, looks like a regression from the last merge with trunk. ${D} is not getting declared properly for some reason. I'll whip up another snapshot shortly that should fix this, and also have some slightly better exception handling to hapefuly make tracking your errors down a little easier. Check my distfiles dir and/or I'll send another email once the snapshot has been uploaded. --Kito -- gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list