From: Kito <kito@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Back to trying PREFIX on Linux
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 02:58:43
1 On Mar 2, 2006, at 6:51 PM, m h wrote:
2 >
3 > Awesome! Is there a bootstrap script/instructions lying around
4 > somewhere?
5
6 exg(the dev working on it) is still finishing it up, he's having ISP
7 issues currently AFAIK, hopefully he'll be back soon. It will be
8 checked into the scripts/ directory in the repo as soon as its ready.
11 > This is good news. I'm able to dedicate about half my time to getting
12 > this working on Linux for the next month or so, so let me know what I
13 > can do.
16 Great! Feel free to tackle any of the todo items on the wiki, port
17 some ebuilds, help find bugs, or anything else you can think of that
18 would suit your needs =)
19
20 --Kito
26 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list