From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-osx] New document on keywording
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 10:18:25
1 I did an attempt to write it a bit down:
2
3 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gentoo-alt/macos/keywording.xml
4
5 It's not linked anywhere (but here) at the moment.
6
7 Please comment.
10 Nick Dimiduk wrote:
11 > Grobian wrote:
12 >> Because I don't have any experience or knowledge about sci-biology, I
13 >> hope I can count on someone else to cope with the 5 stable requests in
14 >> sci-biology (bugs 10833{2,3,4,5,7}). They basically only ask us to
15 >> bump the stable keyword.
16 >
17 > Should these packages follow the Ruby model and have their stable
18 > keyword dropped? This aligns them with our current policy.
21 Fabian Groffen
22 Gentoo for Mac OS X Project -- Interim Lead
23 --
24 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list