From: Brian Harring <ferringb@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] SheBang script
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:49:44
1 On Wed, Sep 14, 2005 at 11:45:55AM -0500, Brian Harring wrote:
2 > module, not script is prefered.
3 >
4 > Assuming I actually finish triggers and they don't suck, it'll be a
5 > passing the func in, not exec'ing a strict.
6 Damn, I really should read the emails instead of just blindly type and
7 send :)
8
9 Clarifying/rephrasing; pre/post merge triggers will basically be funcs
10 hooked to run at certain phases. Calling a script could be done, but
11 if it's python code it's calling it should be a loaded module imo,
12 rather then the inneficient spawning of a new python interpretter...
13 ~harring