From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Prefix tree location
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:19:28
Unfortunately not.  I'm completely stuck in this sense.  I am more and
more leaning towards having the "official" overlay on Gentoo hardware
(maybe on overlays.g.o) and keeping a shadow overlay which you guys can
develop on (git maybe, with subversion import?) and periodically submit
"patches" which I'll be happy to include in the main tree.

So, not being too much familiar with the plethora of VCSes around and
their capabilities, do you have an idea of how you can easily pull the
svn tree and keep your own changes in there, submitting patches every
now and then to include them on the main tree?