From: m h <sesquile@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] [PREFIX] Verbose info regarding 2.1.11 Linux install.
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 17:17:52
1 On 3/21/06, Grobian <grobian@g.o> wrote:
2 > On 20-03-2006 16:47:28 -0800, m h wrote something which is not quoted
3 >
4 > One question. It seems as if the emerge of patch goes fine. I think I
5 > missed what the problem is somehow. I remember that the first ebuilds
6 > were a bit like "helping them a hand", but as soon as I got more and
7 > more basic utilities in my prefix, things went more and more smoothly.
8 > --
9
10 I was under the impression that many of the files and directories that
11 I'm creating, should've been created by the install of portage. Thus
12 something was wrong with my portage install....
13
14 -matt
17 gentoo-osx@g.o mailing list