From: Grobian <grobian@g.o>
To: gentoo-osx@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-osx] Cairo on Mac OS X
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:29:29
1 there is a bug on it and I have been working on it today.
2
3 I already marked the deep dependencies of libsvg-cairo and cairo itself
4 in portage.
5
6 Cairo and libsvg-cairo compiled fine for me.
7
8 2.4 is not enough, it is vulnerable, so it should *not* be keyworded at
9 all. See the security bug on it. I have problems with graphviz 2.6, it
10 fails during the linking part on a undefined symbol:
11
12 <much bla bla>
13 libs/libexpr.lax/libvmalloc.a/vmtrace.o
14 .libs/libexpr.lax/libvmalloc.a/vmwalk.o -L/var/tmp/graphviz/lib
15 ../../lib/cdt/.libs/libcdt.dylib -lc -install_name
16 /var/tmp/graphviz/lib/graphviz/libexpr.1.dylib
17 -Wl,-compatibility_version -Wl,2 -Wl,-current_version -Wl,2.0
18 ld: warning -L: directory name (/var/tmp/graphviz/lib) does not exist
19 ld: Undefined symbols:
20 _environ
21 /usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
22 make[3]: *** [libexpr.la] Error 1
23 make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
24 make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
25 make: *** [all] Error 2
28 Please try to get 2.6 compiling if you can, the deps should be fine.