From: PaulNM <gentoo@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:52:32
Alex Howells wrote:
> I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to > the point they can even unsubscribe. Is this an accurate > representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P
My suspicion would be that they're people who subscribed a long time ago and completely forgot about this list. Performance is pretty much a dead list, although I think its average monthly volume just went up a bit. :) I don't even have a filter for gentoo-performance, even though all my other subscribed gentoo mailing lists go to this address. It simply doesn't produce enough mail to make me want to make a filter instead of just moving the messages manually. PaulNM -- gentoo-performance@l.g.o mailing list