From: PaulNM <gentoo@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 07:52:32
1 Alex Howells wrote:
2 > I do have to wonder why all the ricers on -performance can't RTFM to
3 > the point they can even unsubscribe. Is this an accurate
4 > representation of all the users of this mailing list? :P
5
6 My suspicion would be that they're people who subscribed a long time ago
7 and completely forgot about this list. Performance is pretty much a
8 dead list, although I think its average monthly volume just went up a
9 bit. :)
10
11 I don't even have a filter for gentoo-performance, even though all my
12 other subscribed gentoo mailing lists go to this address. It simply
13 doesn't produce enough mail to make me want to make a filter instead of
14 just moving the messages manually.
15
16 PaulNM
17 --