From: Jonathan Chocron <chocronj_l@×××××.fr>
To: gentoo-performance@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-performance] Re: (forw) -fbranch-probabilities optimisation
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 19:52:41
1 Hi,
2
3 I am afraid I am not skilled enough to answer our question. However, I
4 am very interested in what you say. Do you know if this optimization might cause
5 some instability in the system ?
6
7 I must say, I hav subscribed to that list about one week ago, and your
8 post is the first I have ever seen, so I would not worry about
9 cross-posting.
10
11 Jonathan
12