From: Eric Ball <phoenix@××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-performance@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] auto selection of optimal gcc architecture settings
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 13:33:31
It seems nifty. I'd recommend you submit it in Bugzilla at bugs.gentoo.org or in the gentoo-dev list as the powers-that-be might not read this list. Also, there's a bug: the script returns -3dnow when it should give -m3dnow. -Eric -- If Karl, instead of writing a lot about Capital, had made a lot of Capital, it would have been much better. -- Karl Marx's Mother -- gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list