From: lnxg33k <lnxg33k@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] More portage questions
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:38:40
Alec Warner wrote:
<snip> Heh heh. I should hit the books or something. ;) Actually, I rarely search and haven't emerged anything so I haven't had the chance to see the effects of my "insight". I keep thinking "less files = faster 'x' because nothing to do". I had eix installed until today when I realized I never searched. Anyway, thanks once again for the err in thinking. -- gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list