From: Roman Gaufman <hackeron@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:49:16
1 yes, here is a short list of things that can go there -- off the top of my head:
2
3 1) CFLAGS
4 2) LDFLAGS
5 3) Acovea
6 4) FS benchmarks
7 5) Raid benchmarks
8 6) Random performance patches like modifying /etc/init.d
9 7) Random sysctrl settings
10 8) Hdparm settings
11 9) Random hard drive benchmarks
12 10) Any other tips like nfs configuration.
13
14 So in my opinion it will be quite useful.