From: Francisco Rivas <taken2k4@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] performance testing
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 13:51:27
1 A good topic, I want be a part of this, Peter or Paul can you tell me how to
2 be part of your projects?...
3
4 Thank you very much in advance for your answer...
5
6 On 5/10/07, Peter A. H. Peterson <pedro@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
7 >
8 > Quoting lnxg33k:
9 > > It seems I'm still on this list. Although it's low traffic, some
10 > > interesting stuff comes across. I don't have anything useful to add, but
11 > > I'd be interested in following the progress of your group. If the
12 > > information is going to be made public or if you are starting a forum
13 > > thread, drop a line here if you don't mind. Good luck.
14 >
15 > Hey all,
16 >
17 > Just to let you know, we are progressing on our project, and I did
18 > start a post on the gentoo forums (but I will keep checking here).
19 > I've been too busy to post, but I really appreciate your thoughts.
20 >
21 > We will definitely make our results public.
22 >
23 > Here's the forum:
24 >
25 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-556107.html
26 >
27 > Thanks again!
28 >
29 > Peter
30 >
31 > --
32 > Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
33 > ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---
34 > --
35 > gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list
41 Francisco Rivas