From: Roman Gaufman <hackeron@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] Gentoo-performance forum?
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:31:24
Games & Players is a task/purpose? --- to me its a topic, just like
performance is, or atleast is as much of a task/purpose as anything
is. I dont see how consistency is any reason not to add this forum,
thats quite an absurd reason to say the least.

If its too much of a problem, sure, then wait for the newer phpBB, if
there is any reason not to add the forum after that, like most
developers think its a bad idea, maybe run a poll in that case. It
doesnt hurt anyone, and there would certainly be a use for it.