From: "Peter A. H. Peterson" <pedro@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] performance testing
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:41:36
1 Quoting lnxg33k:
2 > It seems I'm still on this list. Although it's low traffic, some
3 > interesting stuff comes across. I don't have anything useful to add, but
4 > I'd be interested in following the progress of your group. If the
5 > information is going to be made public or if you are starting a forum
6 > thread, drop a line here if you don't mind. Good luck.
7
8 Hey all,
9
10 Just to let you know, we are progressing on our project, and I did
11 start a post on the gentoo forums (but I will keep checking here).
12 I've been too busy to post, but I really appreciate your thoughts.
13
14 We will definitely make our results public.
15
16 Here's the forum:
17
18 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-556107.html
19
20 Thanks again!
21
22 Peter
25 Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
26 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---
27 --
28 gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list