From: "Peter A. H. Peterson" <pedro@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] performance testing
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 06:41:36
Quoting lnxg33k:
> It seems I'm still on this list. Although it's low traffic, some > interesting stuff comes across. I don't have anything useful to add, but > I'd be interested in following the progress of your group. If the > information is going to be made public or if you are starting a forum > thread, drop a line here if you don't mind. Good luck.
Hey all, Just to let you know, we are progressing on our project, and I did start a post on the gentoo forums (but I will keep checking here). I've been too busy to post, but I really appreciate your thoughts. We will definitely make our results public. Here's the forum: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-556107.html Thanks again! Peter -- Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician. ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=--- -- gentoo-performance@g.o mailing list