From: Gyujin Park <gpark@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] swap?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:42:58
Does this mean the system will be still stable with 99% memory usage?
I mean, at some point it should turn into swap. The system reaches up to 99%
physical memory usage with less than 3 MB of physical memory left.

The server response slows down, and the server is still not willing to change.

-Tom-

On Fri Jul 30 10:37 , Colin Kingsley <ckingsley@×××××.com> sent: