From: Gyujin Park <gpark@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] swap?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:03:41
Thanks, all I'm just going to forget about 2004.2
I'm going back to 2004.0 with vanilla-sources.
Gentoo stability in 2004.2 isn't good. I just genkerneled 2.4 in other system
under 2004.2

It gives me some error outputs I didn't notice while I was installing on the test
server.

2004.0 won't probably effect anything, since portage has everything upto date.

Thanks all

-Tom-

On Sat Jul 31 10:57 , Bart Alewijnse <scarfboy@×××××.com> sent: