From: Guillaume Ceccarelli <lastrainson@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] performance testing
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 09:37:47
I have to agree with Daniel here. This list is very low traffic. If you want
to reach a broad part of the gentoo community, I think the Gentoo forums
could be the way to go. ( http://forums.gentoo.org ). As for the performance
tests, I don't think either that the server world would give you a lot of
differences in terms of performance whether you're using Gentoo or a popular
server-oriented binary distro.

Just my 2 cents...