From: PaulNM <gentoo@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 19:56:19
1 Florian Philipp wrote:
2 > On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:45:35 +0200
3 > Dirk Wende <dwende@××××××××.de> wrote:
7 > *sigh*
8 >
9 > How many people have to try it before the last one _finally_ recognizes
10 > that it doesn't work that way?
11 >
12 > In other words: RTFM
13 > http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml
17 To be fair to those unsubscribing, I'd like to mention that most of them
18 just opened their email and saw a couple hundred emails with a subject
19 of "[gentoo-performance] Illegal IMail List Server Command!". I doubt
20 they saw any of the unsubscribe attempts since most were replies and
21 would not be shown in most threaded email clients.
22
23 It is annoying, though.
24
25 Does anyone know what happened? I saw some theories, but no hard "This
26 happened..." posts.
27
28 PaulNM
29 --