From: PaulNM <gentoo@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 19:56:19
Florian Philipp wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Jun 2008 19:45:35 +0200 > Dirk Wende <dwende@××××××××.de> wrote: > >> > > *sigh* > > How many people have to try it before the last one _finally_ recognizes > that it doesn't work that way? > > In other words: RTFM > http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/lists.xml >
To be fair to those unsubscribing, I'd like to mention that most of them just opened their email and saw a couple hundred emails with a subject of "[gentoo-performance] Illegal IMail List Server Command!". I doubt they saw any of the unsubscribe attempts since most were replies and would not be shown in most threaded email clients. It is annoying, though. Does anyone know what happened? I saw some theories, but no hard "This happened..." posts. PaulNM -- gentoo-performance@l.g.o mailing list