From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-performance@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-performance] inline considered harmful
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:30:42
ach, replying to oneself

the -march of course changes to the processor you are running it on.  I
really should redo this as I now run an athlon-XP which is a different
beast to the previous lot, even though the flags seemed to come up
similar for them.

I also know a lot more now so I might try approaching it differently ...

BillK