From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 16:22:19
Le mercredi 06 juillet 2005 à 12:09 -0400, Michael Cummings a écrit :

> I thought about that - but --ask is an extended install option, whereas > pretend isn't...actually, that whole section should probably reworked to a > narrower combination set, ie if list + install + generate + upgrade; if > install + ask + upgrade; - something along those lines, at least to break > apart the different combinations into more acute conflicts.
oh, this quick sum hack was the only thing I found to avoid conflicts. But when I wrote it there was only 4 possible actions ;) The goal was mainly to avoid a massive "if($option) and ($option) or ($option) maybe ($option) argh! ($option)" mess ;) now.. well it should be different, but I don't see how to do it cleanly ;) -- Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net> -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list