From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] r37 - in trunk: bin extra-docs
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 15:23:09
antoine.raillon@××××××.net a écrit :

> +- We need to get a bug tracker for this project. I truly have appreciated cab's donated svn space, but don't want to burden him with further needs. Maybe we should consider pushing this project onto a common project server with bug tracking, etc?
Dunno how hard it is to set up those kind of thing, but i've enough spare ressources to put it along the svn ;) In fact i can even provide you directly with a shell on my server so everything can easily be setup either by you or me ;) Another thing : did you see *John* or some nick like that on #gentoo-perl ? He said he had difficulties to build Exception::Class::DBI. I tried to g-cpan -i it once, and i saw CPAN directly asking me for Module-Build. I answered no to CPAN installation, then g-cpan said there was already an ebuild for Module::Build and started to emerge things.. I stopped it by force at this point, but I think we've a source of possible mess here ;) -- cab -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list