From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] perl gentoolkit ?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:00:14
1 Still a good idea - was more on the horizon type idea (not this week). But
2 your right, changing now is better than later :)
3
4 While we're at changing though - do we want to consider a different dir
5 structure? Like a bin/ man/ lib? set of dirs to store in? How does svn handle
6 branching? (or do we even need to worry about branching?) I only ask because
7 the tarball I push up when this is in portage has a bin/ and man/ (well, you
8 know, for the script and the man page...duh...sorry...) and I wasn't sure if
9 there was anything like that we should be doing on the back end (not burning
10 on this one - i'm easy either way, just thought I'd throw it out there if
11 dirs were going to get moved around anyway).