From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] perl gentoolkit ?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:00:14
Still a good idea - was more on the horizon type idea (not this week). But
your right, changing now is better than later :)

While we're at changing though - do we want to consider a different dir
structure? Like a bin/ man/ lib? set of dirs to store in? How does svn handle
branching? (or do we even need to worry about branching?) I only ask because
the tarball I push up when this is in portage has a bin/ and man/ (well, you
know, for the script and the man page...duh...sorry...) and I wasn't sure if
there was anything like that we should be doing on the back end (not burning
on this one - i'm easy either way, just thought I'd throw it out there if
dirs were going to get moved around anyway).

-- -----o()o--------------------------------------------- Michael Cummings | #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl Gentoo Perl Dev | on irc.freenode.net -----o()o---------------------------------------------