From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst installation using g-cpan
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 11:34:37
Sorry for the delay in responding - done gallivanting across the continent now :)

On Wed, 6 Jul 2005 20:02:44 +0100
Chisel Wright <chisel@×××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
> > I wasn't blaming you.
No worries even if you had :)
> Are ebuuilders only officially allowed to add the ~amd64 keyword if > they've actually tested it on an amd64?
yep. In theory I can get access to an amd64, but time constraints for me are tight right now (trying to clean up existing bugs before potentially adding new ones ;)
> It seems really daft for perl-only modules to be x86 but not amd64, and > slightly daft for xs-based perl-modules.
I know, and it is, but its a global policy, not just a dev-perl/* one.
I hear ya -mike -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list