From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: Michele Beltrame <admin@×××××××××.info>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst in the main portage tree
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:03:43
Quoting Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>:

> An intrepid gentoo user out there has been maintaining the Catalyst ebuilds > all on their own in an external overlay. While I'm definitely interested, and > initially said I'd like to add them to the tree, I know this adds a good deal > of ebuilds to an already bulky tree. What say you folks? (And be nice, > Michele's on the cc here :)
That would be great ;) I had contacts with Michele before and we already dreamed about such a thing some times ago.. so if this is finally going to happen, i'd like to work on it =) (well, at least as soon as I've the rights to do so ;p) -- Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net> -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list