From: Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Cc: Michele Beltrame <admin@×××××××××.info>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Catalyst in the main portage tree
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:03:43
1 Quoting Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>:
2
3 > An intrepid gentoo user out there has been maintaining the Catalyst ebuilds
4 > all on their own in an external overlay. While I'm definitely interested, and
5 > initially said I'd like to add them to the tree, I know this adds a good deal
6 > of ebuilds to an already bulky tree. What say you folks? (And be nice,
7 > Michele's on the cc here :)
8
9 That would be great ;)
10
11 I had contacts with Michele before and we already dreamed about such a
12 thing some times ago.. so if this is finally going to happen, i'd like
13 to work on it =) (well, at least as soon as I've the rights to do so ;p)
18 Antoine Raillon <antoine.raillon@××××××.net>
19 --
20 gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list