From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] g-cpan -u
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:04:03
Chisel Wright wrote:

>On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 03:44:49PM +0000, Chisel Wright wrote: > > >>So, just to be sure, I tell g-cpan to upgrade IO. It then 'upgrades' >>from 1.22 to 1.22. >> >> > >Also, on a different machine (trying to update on two boxes today), I've >just done: > > g-cpan -u Catalyst > >which seemed to go just fine > >Then afterwards I did: > > Catalyst-Engine-Apache > >which, as part of the install, (re)installed Catalyst - the same version >I just upgraded to. > > > >
OK, for the second part - I've seen that happen if you feed it a list (bad logic in g-cpan tbh) - but it doesn't make sense in this context. Something is certainly amiss here. I will take a look at this soon as I can - when I commited, this, I did test and it all seemed to be fine. I'll need to see if anything's gone awry since then - sorry :/ -- gentoo-perl@g.o mailing list