From: Daniel Westermann-Clark <daniel@××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-perl@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-perl] Problem with g-cpan and Task::Catalyst
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:26:14
1 On 2005-12-30 07:43:41 -0500, Michael Cummings wrote:
2 > ideas: plenty; solutions: none atm. We get into a hairy area where
3 > cpanplus is getting pulled in by one of the deps, probably via an
4 > autopackage
5
6 As suggested by audreyt on the Catalyst mailing list [1], you can set
7 the PERL_EXTUTILS_AUTOINSTALL environment variable to "--skipdeps" to
8 avoid the automatic "y" answers.
9
10 On a related note, I have many Catalyst-related ebuilds available in
11 my overlay [2] via anonymous SVN. One major area I'm missing is the
12 authentication and authorization plugins.
13
14 [1] http://lists.rawmode.org/pipermail/catalyst/2005-December/003879.html
15 [2] http://svn.westermann-clark.com/overlay/
18 Daniel Westermann-Clark